Pastured Meat CSA
Chicken, Pork, Lamb, Beef & Rabbit
Home Delivery from Portland to Salem
- Pasture-raised meat delivered directly to your home
- Choose from Chicken, Pork, Lamb, Beef and Rabbit
- We provide the best living conditions for our animals, which results in meat that is tastier, safer, and more nutritious
- Locally raised on small family farms surrounding the Portland metro area that focus on heritage breeds, animal welfare, and environmental stewardship
- We only raise meat for our CSA members, keep reading below to find out how it works…
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture
As a member of our CSA, you'll receive an assortment of frozen meat delivered to your home on a monthly basis. You can choose to receive 10 lbs of meat each month with a Full-Size subscription, or if that's too much meat, you can receive 10 lbs every other month with our Half-Size subscription.
Here are the basics of our CSA:
- You can choose from Chicken, Pork, Lamb, Beef and/or Rabbit* to include in your subscription.
*We only raise a small number of Rabbits and cannot guarantee availability
- Full-Size subscription ($119/month) provides 10 lbs of meat EACH month
- Half-Size subscription ($63/month) provides 10 lbs of meat EVERY OTHER month
- Home Delivery is included in the price; we deliver throughout Portland Metro and south to Salem.
- Each month's delivery will be a different assortment of cuts, including whole chicken, steaks, chops, bacon, sausage, roasts, ribs, and ground meats.
- Members sign up and begin paying monthly. These pre-payments help us cover the costs of raising the meat. After an initial wait of 3-4 months, deliveries will begin and then continue year-round.
Here's a list of the different cuts we currently include throughout the year:
Whole Chicken, 2.5 - 4.5 lbs
Whole Rabbit, 2.5 - 4 lbs
(We raise only a small number of rabbits and cannot guarantee availability)
Smoked Ham Hocks